Cambridge International Sudan

aya_emad
             Hallo KG2 teacher I wish all KG2 teachers will use this forum, so that we can be in touch.
I am going to attach some work sheet that us KG2 Khartoum teachers did that is very useful and well help you so much.
so if you think it is useful print it and tell me what you think [love][kiss][angel][smile].
and if you have something  please send it to us .

Aya Emad
KG2 teacher
Krt Kinder
aya_emad
      And so we can get to know each other please KG2 teacher write your name and number so that we can keep in touch always.
and seens in is defeculte to all meet  her at the same time i suggest to make a whats up group.
What do you think???????
Aya Emad
KG2 teacher
Krt Kinder
sumaia abdelrhman
Hi teacher Aya

I think the best way to discuss and solve problems is to do it through the discussion forum

Sumaia Abdelrhman

Khrt. School manager

najat_ ahmed

HI/////

T : aYa

that is good job to send like these sheets [thumb][thumb][thumb] and about  a whats up group is good idea but is better to contact with teacher in the forum to be  useful for all  because some teachers they don't have whats up .......

thanks a lot teacher 

Najat Ahmed
Kindergarten manager
bahry
aya_emad
   Hallo
iknow it is better to talk and communicate her but the problem is that not all of as are online the same time so if we need to say something important it may take some teachers  awhile  until they read it and maybe a whole day.
Aya Emad
KG2 teacher
Krt Kinder
najat_ ahmed

good morning

hi /// teacher aya

i think no teachers they send for you their numbers [frown]     [frown]  [frown]  because i think they are not enter the forum to read what you are write .
but i hope all teachers write and discuss in the forum [comp]......

Najat Ahmed
Kindergarten manager
bahry
aya_emad
that's why i said  it is better to make a whats up group becuase non all of as has a 24 hr accesses to the internet and website,.
Aya Emad
KG2 teacher
Krt Kinder
aya_emad
Am I the only KG2 teacher here or what??????
whay isn't any one saying anithing about what i said. [confused][confused][confused][confused][confused][confused][confused] [confused][confused][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad]    

Aya Emad
KG2 teacher
Krt Kinder
najat_ ahmed

hi /////

good morning T: aya

i tell you before about this point i thinks no teacher enter TO discuss in  [rolleyes] the forum

Najat Ahmed

kindergarten Manager

Bahry