Cambridge International Sudan

fatmaabdullah

Hello my dear colleagues,

To Whom It May Concern..

I found out that my grade7 students (in omdur school) are having science classes twice a week, while the other students (in Bahry & Khrtm) have three science periods per week.

According to my term plan, I will NOT be able to cover all the objectives on time due to this shortage.

I’m just wondering whether this difference in the number of science classes gonna affect my students in a negative way or not!!!

THANKS.

fatmaabdullah

[frown]     28 VIEWS     O REPLIES     [frown]
shohoud_omer
good afternoon
iam teacher sajeda i teach science for primary one (khartoum school)
teacher fatima i think it will make a different and you have to solve this problem .
,for my self i need to separate every topic that am intended to teach into two lessons to  make sure that every pupil really understand every point that i gave them in the first part , and the second part to make sure that  they made their home works , they wrote in  right spelling and correcting their mistakes .
Think of everyday as a new opportunity to learn![wink]
shohoud_omer
Dear Ms. Fatima,

I think you should discuss this shortage issue with your school academic manager and head of the science department from all 3 schools. Try to have them put in the extra science lesson, b/c it's one of the core subjects. Also talk to Ms. Sara Elnaim who teaches grade 7 in Khartoum school and try to find away to catch up to her in her work with those students. She is a very helpful and kind person. good luck with everything and have a blessed day. [wink]

Ms. Shohoud
Think of everyday as a new opportunity to learn![wink]